Monday 25 August 2008

drill bit convertor

Looks like Google have started to think like me. Whilst mucking about with the layout of this blog I found a page full of thousands of things you can add to the page. I was actually looking for a hit counter, quite a useful addition to any web site I think you'll agree. I couldn't find a hit counter, however I did find a drill bit conversion chart!

Genius! This has got to be on a par with some of the most useless things I've ever come up with. Even in my most unlucid state I couldn't have invented something more apt for the "Dragons Dung"!!!

Until I have thought of something more useless the Drill Bit Converter will have pride of place at the bottom of this blog - should you be wondering what wire gauge your 2.4892mm drill bit is.

No comments: